Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shalotte Quarterly Meeting

A few weeks ago, I went to my first quarterly meeting for my NC Demos SU! group.  It was one of the most fun weekends ever!  Starting Friday evening until Saturday evening, it was non-stop crafting!  I couldn't stop smiling!  Here's just some of what we made and swapped!
These are the shoebox swaps we made Friday evening until 2am!
This is the card that I created for the swap.












I organized a card swap using items from the amazing new Holiday Occasions Mini Catalog.  Here's mine first, along with the beautiful ones made by the other ladies.












Here are the cards for the recipe swap.
My card














And, last but not least, the tag swaps!




Aren't they all amazing!?
If you like anything you see, send me a message or a comment and I can explain how to make it, or you can place an order to get your supplies and start crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment