Sunday, October 24, 2010

Monday Mailers, Stampin' Sister, and Swap!

I've got so much to share this week!  First are two beautiful cards that I received from Brenda, another demonstrator in North Carolina that I have been trading with this month.  I asked for some Thanksgiving cards and here's what she sent me.  They're gorgeous!

This is the card that I made for this month's swap at my local card shop.  It was an animal theme this month, so I couldn't resist finally getting to use the super cute Pun Fun set!  Isn't this the cutest hippo ever?

These are two of the cards that I received from my Stampin Sister Pam this week.  She is so talented!



Thanks for looking and sharing my excitement about stamping and crafts!  If you'd like to make any of these beautiful crafts, let me know and I can get you the supplies you need!  Have a great week! ~Danielle

1 comment:

  1. I love all the cards. Thank you so much for all the help you give us.....

    ReplyDelete