Monday, January 2, 2012

Monthly Card Making and Techniques Class

Hello Ladies!
Card class is this week at 7pm on Thursday at my house.
Cost is min. $20 Stampin Up order, and all supplies are provided.  All you need to bring are your scissors and adhesive.
The NEW spring Mini is here with LOTS of exciting new products out!  We'll be using some of them, so make sure you're here.  You'll also get a sneak peek at some of the Sale-a-bration items coming at the end of the month!



Here's samples of what we'll be making this week.  Please let me know by tomorrow night if you'll be attending so that I can have supplies ready for you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Your cards are so gorgeous. Wish I lived closer so I could attend. I love your friend card and the forever and always. Nice job.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete