Sunday, October 30, 2011

Monthly Card and Project Class

Wow! With snow already piling up in the north (Thank goodness it's not here!) it's beginning to look a lot like...it's time to get to work!  At class next week, we're going to get a jump start on our holiday and winter projects so we're ready for them before they get here!  (Holidays always seem to sneak up on me and I'm never ready!)
This month's class will be a week later than usual.  I get to go home and see my mom!  Unfortunately for Rich, he has to work.  No fun for him...
Here's the details:
My house (message me for address)
7pm
Thursday November 10
Cost: minimum $20 Stampin Up order
All supplies will be provided for you.  All you need to bring is your own scissors and adhesive.

Please RSVP no later than Tuesday, Nov. 8.  It's important that you RSVP so that enough supplies will be prepared for everyone.  If you do RSVP, it's very important that you attend because a seat and supplies will be reserved for you.

And now, here's what we'll be making this month:

 

1 comment:

  1. Can you please give my site Twosday's Techniques credit for the design of this card?
    I worked very hard on it, and was hoping to get some sign ups so they could get the design for doing it.
    I don't mind you doing it in a class if you are a customer of mine but, this was something I came up with and don't want you giving out the design unless you are a member of my site. I hope you understand!
    twosdaystechniques.com
    Lisa Tedder

    ReplyDelete