Thursday, August 25, 2011

September Card & Project Class

Get set for some awesome projects for September!
Here's a sneak peek at a FEW of the projects we'll be making this month.  If you would like to join us this month, make sure to message me NO LATER than Tuesday, Aug. 30 to attend on Thursday, September 1st.  Class starts at 7pm at my house.  (If you need directions or an address, please email me.)  I will provide all supplies to make all of the projects, all you need to do is bring your own adhesive and scissors.  Cost for class  is EITHER a minimum $20 Stampin' Up order OR $10 class fee if you would rather not place an order.
Remember, please RSVP to me that you will be attending so that I can have supplies ready for everyone.  Also, if you do let me know that you are coming, please make sure that you do.  Supplies will be cut for you and a place will be saved for you at the table.




No comments:

Post a Comment