Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Frame Gift for my Grandparents

Hello!  So, it's been a super crazy month!  We went home to Cleveland, Ohio for Christmas last week.  It was such a great time to see our family and friends.  While I was home, I made some gifts for my grandparents and aunts using the All in the Family set.  This is a super fun and versatile set.  Here's what I did:
My grandparents have 8 children, and they each have some large families of their own.  So, I took a large photo frame and in each window, stamped the families with their children and grandchildren.  Here's a large shot of the frame:

Here's some closer shots:



Each window is one of my grandparents' children and their spouse and children. 
My Grandma said she loved it!
I also did individual smaller frames for my aunts and their families.  Of course, I didn't remember to take pictures until they were wrapped, so they will come soon.  Hope you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment